You are here
ISSCR 2015Jun 24 - Jun 27, 2015
- The ISSCR is the premier international society for stem cell science, an organization dedicated to a concerted international approach to advancing research towards new therapies.The ISSCR Annual Meeting provides an opportunity for scientists, clinicians, educators and industry professionals to share new data, learn from peers, and discover global advances within the stem cell field. With approximately 3000 professionals from 55 countries, the ISSCR 2015 Annual Meeting is the global source of the discoveries that are the basis for treatments of tomorrow.
World Stem Cell Summit 15Dec 10 - Dec 12, 2015
The World Stem Cell Summit, produced by the Genetics Policy Institute (GPI), is the largest interdisciplinary, networking meeting of stem cell science and regenerative medicine stakeholders, uniting the diverse community. With the overarching purpose of fostering biomedical research, funding and investments targeting cures, the Summit is the single conference charting the future of this burgeoning field.
The program provides the research, industry, economic and societal context for understanding how all of the pieces of the stem cell science and regenerative medicine puzzle fit together. Supported by 200 organizing partners, sponsors, exhibitors, endorsing organizations and media partners, the Summit is a three-day showcase of innovation, insight and inspiration.
The 2015 World Stem Cell Summit program tracks include:
- Translation and Clinical Trials
- Innovation Showcase for Cell Manufacturing
- Regenerative Engineering & BioBanking
- Regenerative Applications and Services
- RegMed Capital Conference
- Ethics, Law & Society (ELSI)
- Hot Topics & Future Trends.
POSTER ABSTRACT DEADLINE: November 20, 2015.