You are here
May 14 - May 15, 2015
Hans Clevers, M.D., Ph.D.
Professor of Medical Genetics, Hubrecht Institute Utrecht, the Netherlands
- Emily Bernstein, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Grigori Enikolopov, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
- Todd Evans, Weill Cornell Medical College
- Songhai Shi, Memorial Sloan Kettering
- Craig Thompson, Memorial Sloan Kettering
NYSTEM’s 7th Annual Meeting is planned for one and a half days. In addition to the keynote, the meeting will include plenary and poster sessions, with additional abstracts selected from submissions.
A special session this year is devoted to the second round of NYSTEM Consortia. It will feature presentations by the Consortia PIs, followed by Q&A and discussion moderated by Mahendra Rao.
- Ronald Hoffman, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Kunle Odunsi, Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Shahin Rafii and Joseph Scandura, Weill Cornell Medical College
Registration is OPEN!
- Emily Bernstein, Ph.D.
- Christopher Fasano, Ph.D.
- Paul Frenette, M.D.
- Alex Nikitin, M.D., Ph.D.
- Shahin Rafii, M.D.
- Viviane Tabar, M.D.